Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! WE ARE ADVANCING THE WORLD OF BROADCASTING AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who will serve as a dedicated marketing, data, and content powerhouse across the station’s Sales and Solutions teams. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multi-tasker with a passion for assisting others in the work group and contributing to the team’s success.
- Work efficiently with the team of Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial campaign growth
- Collaborate with MCs to fulfill advertising clients’ requests and manage scheduling process
- Project manage the creative process and campaign execution for digital solutions, including implementation, optimization and reporting.
- Serve as a trusted advisor by conducting high quality business and industry analyses and reporting out to internal teams and external clients
- Drive business goals by collaborating with the sales team on upsell and account expansion opportunities
- Drive research efforts to support MCs in selling integrated digital solutions to new and existing clients
- Develop client-specific advertising solutions and associated sales collateral based on client’s needs and market opportunity
- Process customer account orders and billing information with diligent attention to detail
- Manage databases to proactively run reports related to critical sales outcomes and present findings to Sales and Management teams as applicable
- Provide database maintenance to ensure clean CRM and ability to pull data quickly, including determination of areas where the team can increase efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to collaborate with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Technologically savvy with ability to learn and execute within software platforms to perform duties
- Understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics. Google certifications a plus, not required
- Marketing or advertising experience, internships and or coursework
- Passion and enthusiasm for playing a collaborative role, and contributing to team success
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Capable of independent decision making
- Deliver elite experiences for our internal team and external clients
- Strong evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and professional writing style
- Engaged as a continuous learner with evidence of striving to be a high performer in role
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Photo Shop a plus, not required
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!