Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! WE ARE ADVANCING THE WORLD OF BROADCASTING AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
KMPH/KFRE is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Associate who has strong written and oral skills. As a Marketing Associate, you will become integral parts of our company wide training and sales initiatives. This person will assist in developing business plans for current and new clients to the stations. If you want a career in sales take your first step in becoming a Marketing Associate where you can create comprehensive advertising solutions for local businesses.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Work efficiently with the team of Marketing Consultants (MC) and management to support new and existing business in achievement of profitable station growth
- Assist with clerical role of coverage in Traffic and front desk
- Provide world-class administrative support to the MCs and management and customer service to existing and new clients
- Collaborate with MCs to fulfill advertising clients’ avails requests and manage ad scheduling process
- Drive research efforts to support MCs in selling integrated solutions to new and existing clients
- Develop client-specific advertising solutions and associated sales collateral based on client’s needs and market opportunity
- Process customer account orders and billing with diligent attention to detail
- Manage preempts and develop make good plans to accurately represent client’s delivery requirements
- Project manage creative process and campaign execution for TV and digital solutions, including asset collection, production and trafficking
- Manage databases to proactively run reports related to critical sales outcomes and present findings to sales and management teams as applicable
- Provide database maintenance to ensure clean CRM/BASE.
- Pull data quickly and determine areas where the team can increase efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
- Drive business goals by notifying sales team of upsell and account expansion opportunities
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A college degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be able to learn industry tools including, but not limited to Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Sales, BASE, MediaLine, Outlook, and a multi-line phone system
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Strong analytical ability
- The ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!