Provide Guest excellence by maintaining a high level of attention to detail that promotes an appealing and clean environment across the Park.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an aesthetically pleasing, sanitary environment by sweeping, picking up trash in your assigned area(s), including but not limited to, flower beds and back of house areas.
- Clean up spills as necessary both indoors and outdoors on the park, including but not limited to, on roadways, pedestrian walkways, landscaped areas, natural settings and storage areas.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in your assigned restroom(s) per your trained procedures as defined in your training plan.
- Restock and keep track of supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, cleaning materials, etc. in assigned area(s).
- Develop a work timetable in assigned area(s) to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete required Quality Control Audit paperwork on a daily basis.
- Empty trash cans located in assigned area(s), including but not limited to, other areas, assigned or unassigned, in need of additional assistance and/or immediate attention.
- Keep all rolling carts and trash cans clean including lids and can liners as well as the inside and outside of trash cans.
- Collect refuse and recyclable material then place in appropriate containers as well as keeping dumpster areas clean by ensuring all trash is picked up and area is hosed down.
- Remove debris and standing water in the streets.
- Initiate friendly interaction with Guests.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner as set forth in the Safety Standards to include reporting any violation of Standards.
Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.
PERSONALITY AND ATTITUDE REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to project Dollywood’s image by being genuinely friendly and caring and by taking pride in their work.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete work assignments on a timely basis.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and judgment regarding privileged information.
- Must display and live out our Lead with Love principles by being: patient, kind, trusting, unselfish, truthful, forgiving, and dedicated.
- Must be willing to constantly improve.
- Must have professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Must promote and support a “team” work environment by cooperating and helping co-workers.
- Must adapt to changes easily.
- Must tolerate a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Must show appreciation to others.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of our Guests and feel empowered to take action to meet their needs within company guidelines.
- Must smile, maintaining eye contact when interacting with Guests in a friendly manner.
- Must have a friendly, outgoing, polite, courteous, honest, dependable, mature, positive attitude and good judgment to make sound decisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE JOB DUTIES:
- Able to display and live out our Lead with Love principles by being: patient, kind, trusting, unselfish, truthful, forgiving, and dedicated.
- Able to hear, see and speak.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Able to smile and make eye contact to make a friendly impression when greeting guests, vendors and other employees.
- Must have manual dexterity necessary to complete all job duties.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long/short periods.
- Able to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Able to get along with other employees to work out problems and resolve conflicts.
- Able to comprehend instructions and retain information.
- Able to maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules including any required overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to tolerate a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Able to be flexible to handle frequent changes in priorities.
- Able to prioritize tasks and complete assignments on time.
- Able to tolerate temperatures from -5 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Able to work outdoors.
- Able to bend and turn to complete all job functions.
- Able to push/pull to complete all job functions.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to wear all PPE as required.
- Able to tolerate all chemicals/detergents utilized in the area.
- Willing to work in any assigned area(s) and perform other functions as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 6 months of work experience that demonstrates successful execution of similar duties and responsibilities in a commercial/industrial work environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with proof of auto liability insurance.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Basic computer experience.