Sinclair Digital Agency (“DataSphere”) is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere’s complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DATASPHERE has an exciting opening for a Senior Back End Developer. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing and coding large-scale interactive platforms. Candidate has deep experience with SOA, is fluent in one or more of the following: C# (preferred), C++, JAVA, Python, and/or other higher-level languages. Significant experience translating functional objectives into detailed architectural models and specifications. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of applicable technologies with a good understanding and experience with the full development stack.
- Work with stakeholder, senior management, and cross functional teams in a matrix organization earning the respect and support of all team members.
- Work with Front-end architects and Back-end architect and Leads to design and code performant and scalable Solutions
- Work with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver on the entire product lifecycle ensuring tradeoffs are evaluated, deadlines are met, to deliver high software quality and security
- Design, build and maintain APIs and services
- 7+ years’ Experience in Back-end Development
- Significant experience (5+ years) with many of the following technologies:
- NoSQL Databases (Structured/Unstructured using Streams, File Systems, Databases, and Distributed File Stores
- SQL Databases (MySQL and SQL Server preferred)
- Stream Analytics
- Caching solutions and strategies including Memcached, CouchDB, RedisQ, etc
- Data Integration and Data Virtualization
- Experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure using Containerization
- Data Integration leveraging MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, Mongo, etc.
- Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning
- Experience with Infrastructure, Hardware, Operating Systems, and security
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Strong foundation in Test-driven development including Unit, Application and Integration testing
- Lead complex programming tasks and perform code reviews
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels
- Encourage a “Best Idea” wins, regardless of source