Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who we want
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic thinkers. Interns who propose innovative ideas and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-oriented achievers. Individuals with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers. Persistent interns who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What You Get Out of the Internship
Stryker, a global leader in medical technology takes great pride in their people, and that’s why we’re looking to expand our talent. As a result, we are looking for people with a passion for Supply Chain to help ensure that we are exceeding the expectations of our customers. As a Supply Chain intern at Stryker, you will:
As a Data Analytics intern at Stryker, you will be placed in one of the following teams:
Business Analytics Interns will strive to visualize and translate data to bring insight to cross functional leaders and teams across Stryker. They will provide tools to increase efficiency and enable employees to perform their tasks by streamlining information.
Business Analytics Interns will likely be supporting one of the following areas:
1. Operations: interns will support inventory strategy and supply and product forecasting models.
2. Sales: interns will be responsible for providing the sales organization with information, content, and tools that increase sales productivity and effectiveness. They will improve and evolve processes, metrics and job duties to improve efficiency, accuracy and enable the team for sales growth.
3. Business Data Governance: interns will deliver trusted data focusing on agility and scalability, enabling improved partner experiences, driving future globalization, process excellence, and cost transformation.
4. Commercial: interns will enable strategic performance by establishing key business metrics, predictions, and insights for data-driven decisions.
5. Data Intelligence: Interns will analyze and develop visualizations/dashboards of Stryker’s internal datasets. The analysis will provide insights into the data and help with informed decision-making for our business units and customers.
Information Technology Data Analytics Interns will work to offer innovative technology products driven by data and analytics that contribute to Stryker's growth objectives. They will work on projects to enable quality data and deliver trusted information to our business leveraging leading edge technologies.
Majors Targeted: Business Analytics, Data Science, Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (MIS), Statistics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Finance,
What You Need
$18.00 min hourly wage - $28.00 max hourly wage and either paid corporate housing or a living stipend dependent upon hiring location.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com
The future of healthcare starts with you. Customers, patients and employees are at the heart of everything we do at Stryker. As a world-leading medical technology company, we are focused on innovative healthcare solutions not just for today but for tomorrow. The future of healthcare starts with hiring the best talent and providing our employees with flexibility and opportunity to grow their careers in whatever direction their passions take them.