Summary ChildFund International is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to support our Fundraising and Engagement Division’s marketing and supporter engagement priorities. The ideal candidate is curious, proactive, adaptable, organized, and adept at learning new tools and technologies to transform raw information into actionable campaigns and business insights.
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
- Lead the development of routine and ad hoc reporting in Power BI (or other relevant tools) for various F&E stakeholders, including management.
- Continuously update and improve routine reporting based evolving business needs and feedback from stakeholders.
- Develop reporting and report training for business stakeholders.
- Develop queries, report templates and analyses to support organizational objectives.
Analysis & Research
- Execute qualitative and quantitative data gathering and analysis
- Lead/conduct research projects from design phase through implementation in conjunction with our business partners.
- Continue to revise and improve strategies based on learnings and shifting business realities.
- Proactively identify business challenges/areas for improvement and collaborates with business partners to conduct analysis to identify solutions.
- Document specifications and programming for all assigned projects.
- Advanced resource for data management system including functionality and end-user support
- Develops plans and builds queries, campaign data files and technical support on data fields / indices / derived values
- Responsible for design of system customizations and enhancements, complementary data overlays, and decision support tools
- Coordinate with IT department and other operational groups to ensure data and process quality
- Works to empower business analytics with analytical skills through formal training on reporting and analytics processes.
- Provides ad hoc coaching and support for individuals and teams seeking to develop their own reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role or equivalent educational experience
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of R or other programming platforms
- Experience with Salesforce and Power BI (or other related tools) a plus
- Aptitude to and interest in learning and seeking out new tools to help advance our goals.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to learn quickly.
- Proactive strategic thinking
- Excellent consultative and troubleshooting skills and proven experience in coaching/training others
- A strong commitment to quality and accuracy
- Strong organizational and priority-setting abilities
- Proactive strategic thinking
- Excellent consultative and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional organizational and priority setting abilities
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- A great team player
EDUCATION Bachelor’s Degree in analytics, statistics, business, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
NOTE: All interested applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. at the time of application.