Are you passionate...someone who cares deeply about important causes? Do you want to make the world a better place? And do you really like elephants?
If so, we want to partner with you to help save endangered elephants as a brand ambassador for the Wildlife Conservation Society’s (WCS) 96 Elephants campaign! AroundCampus Group, LLC (AC) is bringing the 96 Elephants campaign to your campus, and is looking for enthusiastic, driven, and well-connected college students to raise awareness about the 96 elephants that are killed every day in Africa for their ivory. AC is offering paid part-time positions during the beginning of the Fall 2016 semester.
As a brand ambassador you will:
1) Reaching out to your fellow college students
2) Flyering and chalking campus
3) Creating unique on-campus experiences to generate buzz & increase awareness on campus
4) Planning experiential marketing activities like tabling, Greekhouse/dorm visits, and announcements to student groups
5) Handing out tons of cool free stuff (as well as getting some swag yourself!)
6) Posting and sharing relevant info on your own social media accounts during the campaign
Participate in a virtual training session to learn tips & tricks about campus marketing, and details about 96 Elephants
Improve your marketing, communication, event management, and leadership skills
Gain experience working independently and as a team member
Work part-time, 6-8 hours/week for the duration of the campaign
Self-report all campaign activities through photos and feedback surveys
Help save elephants!