We are looking for current college students or a recent graduates to participate in our Business Operations Internship Program this summer. This is our second year running the program.
The ideal candidate is a rising junior, senior or recent college graduate (mature beyond their years) with a keen digital savvy, an abiding interest in a career in media and technology, and a curiosity about the strategy and business operations side of these sectors.
Interns will work directly with a senior lead in one of the following core functions: sales, marketing, client services, finance/operations, and product. 90% of their time is spent in their assigned function while the remaining time is spent in skills development seminars with Piano staff (e.g., design, quantitative analysis, presentation-building) and in intern-led seminars on their respective functions.
A selection of intern tasks in the different functions includes:
- Sales: craft and manage an email marketing campaign
- Marketing: design, gather data, and factcheck an infographic for Traffic magazine
- Client Services: analyze on-site behavioral data for a client and deliver in a business review
- Finance/Operations: develop weekly KPI operational reports for all functions
- Product: conduct a demo of a new feature/release for sales/marketing team