Provide full life cycle recruiting, including working with hiring managers to determine job requirements, sourcing appropriate candidates, screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, negotiating salaries, closing offers, and running background checks. Achieve employee excellence and diversity goals in recruitment and selection. Provide an excellent experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to hiring managers by ensuring a pool of well-qualified applicants is available to meet Bi-State’s needs and serve its customers.
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline and creating leads through various sourcing methods including but not limited to: internet search, job boards, networking, social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), external referrals, associations/organizations, college alumni/associations, applicant tracking system, diversity sourcing, etc.
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity in human resource programs, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Act as a representative of Bi-State by providing information regarding employment opportunities to the community.
- Provide guidance regarding the requirements of laws pertaining to interviewing.
- Support fellow HR team members and perform other duties as assigned.
- Use effective recruitment strategies and legally sound selection procedures.
- Continuously update knowledge of the best HR practices, and federal and state employment law.
- Possess the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Collect, analyze, organize, and accurately record large amounts of data.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide excellent customer to hiring managers and candidates.
- Use excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Display highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work well under pressure, both as a team and independently.
- Use an applicant tracking system.
Required Experience: At least two years of recruiting experience
Required Degree: BS or BA in Human Resources or related field
Preferred Certification: One of the following is desirable - PHR, SPHr, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
Bi-State Development is committed to providing an Equal Employment Opportunity experience for all employees, applicants, vendors and customers with an environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.