ARE YOU A HANDS-ON, STRATEGIC THINKER THAT HAS A CREATIVE MINDSET?
UA/UNIFORM BRANDS IS LOOKING FOR YOU!
This role will assist the Creative Department Executive, with creative direction and campaigns, as well as manage multiple design projects. As the Senior Art Director, you will be responsible for the creative and project management efforts in a hands-on environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with the Creative Director in all phases of design projects, assisting with the conception and development of core creative ideas that build the brand across multiple mediums; including sales materials, social media + branding campaigns, catalog, email, and eCommerce.
- Perform conceptual and stylistic decision making that are in-line with brand aesthetic standards and the Creative Directors vision—creating layouts, mock-ups and prototypes may be required to illustrate design and campaign ideas to other members of the team.
- Oversee multiple design projects at one time.
- Guide creative + non-creative teams, creating timelines, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming business partners are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
- Perform quality control of projects and editing team’s final products before distribution of any materials occurs.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and social media, video, and animation fads.
- Research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in branding, retail, eCommerce, email and multi-channel practices.
- Recognize the intended audience and the best strategies for reaching them.
- Be aware of what the competitors are doing to create innovative and new designs and concepts.
- Should be a hands-on, creative individual with solid communication and interpersonal skills. Must be reliable and enjoy challenging and fast-paced work
- Knowledge of design practices such as branding, user-centered experience design, digital design including eCommerce, email, social media and video
- Highly proficient computer skills, including Outlook, Outlook Calendar, PowerPoint, Excel, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications. Experience in WorkFront and Lucid Chart a plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Knowledge of marketing and eCommerce practices a plus
- Graphic design skills with good typography a must
- Knowledge of video creation and story-boarding
- Headline writing with good grammatical skills
- Experience in planning photo-shoots, photo styling + managing images
- Knowledge of project planning and timeline creation for multiple teams working simultaneously
- High School or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design/Web Design/Fine Arts, preferred.
- Must be able to maintain and grow a brands creative vision, strong retail or marketing graphics experience.
- Must be goal-oriented and action-focused, practical and self-disciplined.
- Must have strong visual problem-solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation skills and work well within a team.
- Must be demonstrating leadership skills, proactive thinking and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented with project management skills.
Click here to see what our employees say about working for our UA divisions!
BENEFITS INFORMATION: ENJOY THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location, there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader for 30 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
WATCH YOUR EMAIL − HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
WHY DO WE REQUEST THIS ASSESSMENT?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
UA BRANDS IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.