The Enterprise Account Manager develops and maintains new business and manages customer relationships for UPS Mail Innovations’ (MI) Enterprise accounts.
He/She is responsible for meeting and exceeding established individual sales plans. This position cultivates key relationships internally and externally to achieve sales results and high levels of customer satisfaction.
The Enterprise Account Manager monitors competitor actions in each account to ensure that appropriate responses are formulated and communicated.
*This is a virtual position.
The Enterprise Account Manager sources new sales leads through various avenues (e.g., monitoring marketplace dynamics, penetrating MI and UPS’s Small Package existing accounts, etc.) to identify MI strategic account sales opportunities.
He/She collaborates with sales team (e.g.,Enterprise Account Managers, Account Executives, etc.) within various UPS divisions (e.g., MI, Small Package, etc.) to create account
strategies and bundled enterprise solutions.
This position services existing customers (e.g., resolves issues, special mail projects, customer appreciation initiatives, etc.) to fulfill their needs in a timely manner, build strong relationships, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develops, presents, and negotiates customer proposals to solicit and secure new business.
- Manages service implementations for new customers to ensure successful execution.
- Negotiates contract renewals (e.g., pricing, terms and conditions, etc.) to retain customers, increase profits, and to protect UPS’s interests.
- Monitors customer account activity to identify fluctuations and trends in customers’ shipping patterns.
- Collaborates with internal departments (e.g., Operations, Transportation, Billing, Information Technology, etc.) to support customers’ needs and expectations.
- Compiles customer account reports to provide management with pertinent account information.
- Develops individual sales performance plans (e.g., identify sales trends, remove sales barriers, create sales forecasts, etc.) to meet and exceed strategic MI sales goals.
- Performs administrative functions (e.g., travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc.) to support sales activities.