UPS CARTAGE SERVICES INC., is currently seeking an Export Order
Processing Representative III with three or more years’ experience in a
fast-paced Air Freight facility or closely related environment. This
position will handle all the processing necessary to successfully
complete an export transaction, including but not limited to Data Entry,
AES submission, routing, rating, and any customer specific export
requirements where applicable.
The Export Order Processing Representative III may be responsible for:
- Order entry, AES submission, document scanning, shipment routing,
shipment rating, and pre-alerts.
- Resolving problems and maintaining an ongoing professional
relationship with the customer and vendors.
- Processing international shipments utilizing UPS software; while
ensuring specific customer requirements are followed.
- Issuing customer requested and internal status reports.
- Data entry of customer orders to include routing, tracking, and
- Investigating status of existing service requests or initiating a
new order by confirming and entering the appropriate customer and
- Maintaining quality standards established by UPS Supply Chain
Solutions, our customers and vendors.
- Escalating problems and concerns beyond the ability of the OPR to an
immediate supervisor or manager.
- Effectively communicating with customers and their suppliers