Elementem Photography (elementem.com) is seeking to hire someone to help create new images, lifestyle photography, and lead the overall art direction of our website. We're looking for someone to start part-time or in a freelance capacity, with potential to grow into a full time role. Interns/students are welcome to apply, if your portfolio has what we're looking for in it.
We're looking for someone amazing to help implement our graphic design and art direction needs. Essentially, you'll make our products come alive on our website. You'll coordinate the lifestyle photography, either by taking it yourself, or hiring other photographers to do the work, find locations for shoots, and direct any visual projects related to our marketing.
Working with us, you will help create images for the rebranding of our website, direct all the visuals of our website, email marketing, and advertising content, and create digital banners and promotional materials.
You will be responsible for how our products look on our website at elementem.com, and in emails, social media posts, and any other marketing materials. You will work out of our lovely office in Midtown, NY, with our team.
Your style needs to be clean, modern, and visually appealing from an e-commerce perspective and we're looking for someone with some amount of experience working in e-commerce, sales, or marketing.
We're an art and photography print company in NYC (Elementem.com). Since 2010, we've been making incredible landscape photography and art prints, which we sell at pop-up shops and markets, online, and through retail partners.
There's a lot of work to do, and we're excited about the journey ahead. Our customers love our work, and we're confident that with the right art direction, in addition to the rest of our team, product selection and marketing, we can create an amazing company.
Let's chat if you're interested it building it with us.
Pay: Estimated $500 per week, but depending on experience, we're very flexible
Hours per week: 10-20
- Currently be enrolled in a university (junior or above, MBA students welcome) or recent college or grad school graduate
- An interest or major/minor in art and design as it applies to e-commerce and web design
- Previous graphic design, new media or marketing internship a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a must (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel experience expected)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Ability to retouching and resize photos
- Strong eye and high taste level aesthetically
- Great attention to detail with superb administrative skills
- Hunger to express your creativity
- Previous retail brand (any industry) experience a plus