Manhattan based political consulting firm seeking qualified Executive Assistant to join our growing team.
Must be extremely organized and able to manage extensive work flow in highly pressurized, fast paced environment. Professional attitude, ability to stay focused, and easy-going personality are a must. Maintaining confidentiality is a fundamental requirement.
- Read, monitor and respond to the principal's email; and handle sensitive matters that require the utmost confidentiality.
- Schedule meetings and manage principal's calendar.
- Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries.
- Attend meetings in order to write and keep minutes.
- Conduct marketing research.
- Prepare presentations and/or papers for meetings.
- Maintain filing and office systems.
- Monitor and order office supplies, keep principles office, conference room, and kitchen space clean and organized at all times.
- Manage and update the company contact database.
- Assist with special ad hoc client projects.
- Run errands as needed.