• Develops monthly marketing plan for property. Establishes weekly leasing goals in order to achieve budgeted occupancy levels. Oversees outside marketing to major employers on a weekly basis. Maintains detailed knowledge of market and sub-market through networks established/maintained with significant competitors • Recruits, hires, train, schedules, coordinates and supervises all staff / department activities. • Develops rapport with residents through timely communication and interaction at property sponsored gatherings. • Prepares and implements property-operating budget. Maintains and control property income in addition to expenses. Completes required reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly leasing, variance and capital reporting • Oversees Accounts Receivable ensuring rents and all other applicable fees are billed and collected. Ensures that collection and demand notices are generated, delivered and/or posted as required by local laws. Initiates and oversees eviction process working with the attorney if needed to ensure timeliness and desired results • Endorses, posts, and makes bank deposits daily • Negotiates, develops and maintains all service and capital improvement contracts per company guidelines • Oversees all service and capital contracts for timeliness and workmanship. Maintains required certificates of insurance • Oversees/completes computerized accounting functions for accuracy and timeliness. Including SODA refunds and interest payments • Performs regular property inspections for cleanliness, curb appeal, and to ensure property is free of hazards • Oversees the process of “turning over a unit” to make available for next renter by conducting a pre-move-in inspection. Conducts move-out inspections and assesses charges if appropriate
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 2-3 years' previous experience as a property assistant/manager.
· Experience with property management software and an intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Good supervisory, communication, and problem solving skills. Experience with property. management software and an intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
· An excellent understanding of accounting practices and procedure.
· Developed salesmanship skills.
· Must have real estate license or obtain within 120 days of employment if required by state law.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.