A contemporary bohemian boutique -- showroom in Mid City (the heart of Los Angeles) seeks a savy, social media talented person for marketing and PR duties.
- Experience with Social Media marketing essential.
- Photoshop and photo archiving.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Dependable, excellent follow up and friendly, upbeat attitude is vital!
- Someone who loves social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with a Sunday, once a month, 6 hours per day is the required commitment although there is flexibility within those constraints.
What you will learn:
- Event planning and receptions, which will include catalogs, putting up a show (wall panels and construction of the gallery) and the event itself.
- Assembling/editing photos with Photoshop and uploading images on showroom website, Pinterest, instagram.
- How to research art, textiles, objects, jewelry and culture as it pertains.
- How to create mass marketing and press campaigns for new releases and current finds.
- How to maintain an accurate filing system, mailing data base and email blasts.
- Client and media relations.
LIKE US ON Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. THIS IS ESSENTIAL! This will help us notice your enthusiasm, curiosity and attention to detail!
This is a 3-4 month non-paying internship. Position available ASAP.