Work side by side with a full-time Director of Paid Social and help them manage the day to day responsibilities of their clients. This is a great opportunity to learn more about ads across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), digital marketing, and audience segmentation. This includes:
- Pull and assemble reports from Facebook Ads Manager
- Provide notes on research materials about new ads product and features
- Pull strong examples of advertising creative
- Help assemble spreadsheets for client-side reporting
- Assemble top performing ads for the agency
- Help with creation of new campaigns, optimization of existing campaigns (prepare list of keywords and ad copy).
- Make sure revenue is maximized.
- Perform extensive market research to familiarize oneself with our clients’ industries.
Interns are required to:
- Complete a brief presentation (based on a topic approved by their direct supervisor)
- work for 15-20 hours a week, during the hours of 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday