Under Armour’s vision is to be the #1 performance athletic company in the world. To help achieve this goal, the executive team is committed to building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) team whose sole focus is to develop core competencies and sustainable competitive advantages in the areas of strategic planning, financial planning and analysis, executive-level decision support, and strategy execution.
The Financial Analyst, Factory House FP&A will be a key member of this team and will report directly to the Manager of Factory House FP&A. This position will work closely with the executive and management teams of the company, and therefore demands a commitment to develop an understanding of Under Armour’s business that is both broad and deep across the entire North American outlet channel.
- Support the Factory House planning and reporting process by leading in-depth financial/strategic analyses, interpreting results, and articulating actionable recommendations that maximize shareholder value
- Prepare and provide analyses of different business models and scenarios related to the planning and forecasting of UA’s outlet business.
- Coordinate with functional leaders to develop and articulate their financial plans, forecasts, and provide ad-hoc analysis based on data
- Prepare analyses and content to facilitate Factory House business reviews and/or long-term strategic reviews
- Provide visibility to the financial impact of various risks and/or opportunities arising from variations within, and across the business units.
- Prepare and manage in depth margin forecasts and analysis to understand variations to the forecast.
- Prepare and manage key SG&A aspects of the outlet business including forecasting, budgeting, accruals/reclasses, monthly close, and capital expenditures/depreciation.