Under Armour’s vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis team whose focus will be developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution.
The Sport Category Reporting & Analytics Analyst will transform how Under Armour operates by embedding data & analytic insights into our core work processes to provide key insights and reporting that will influence the strategic decisions of our Sport Category leadership teams.
- Develop tools to report on key financial metrics for the CPO/Sport Category organization. Deliver a monthly reporting package and visualization tools for teams to analyze key business drivers.
- Understand business systems (IBPf, COPA, SAP) to pull key financial data.
- Collaborate cross functionally with FP&A Region leads and Corporate FP&A team to build category forecasts and actuals validation.
- Partner with IT to automate long term solution.
- Develop Sport Category P&Ls.
- Work collaboratively with FP&A Region leads and Marketing to develop virtual P&L for all sport categories.
- Develop Sport Category business reviews to deliver key revenue and margin insights around future season performance and KPI tracking and current year sell through, market share, and P&L performance.
- Support the Analytics Manager in managing and reconciling relationships and data with accounting to ensure data integrity.
- Work cross functionally with Sport Category, Product and Sales teams to share findings and provide key strategic recommendations that drive business decisions.
- Continue to help innovate business metrics that drive thought provoking conversations and key business decisions.