Under Armour’s Summer League Rookie Program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports. While interning at Under Armour, Rookies will be key players in advancing our mission: Under Armour makes you better.
You will spend your summer making an impact on your team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it’s like to live in a great city and work or a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
This is an opportunity to be part of the Global Supply Chain team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a liaison for the day to day tactical execution between UA business unit, customer service, shipping, IT and logistics.
- Identify and assist with projects to implement procedures to reduce cost, transit time, and complexities, as well as, improve system accuracy/compliance.
- Help develop user-friendly reports and presentations to communicate performance against key KPIs and completed projects, effectively.
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners to develop action plans for improvement on opportunities identified.
- Monitor and update systems to ensure information is consistent across all systems.
- Daily communication with partners to ensure that our customers are receiving the services that were agreed upon.
- Identify and actively solve shipment delays.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability/experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.