The People & Culture intern assists the Director of P&C in our talent acquisition, onboarding, training and development, human resources and compliance efforts. You will be tasked to come up with creative ideas for company culture and staff experience. The P&C Intern needs to possess the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. They will be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges group interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Pre-screen calls for potential interviews.
- Assist the P&C Team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Work expectations are set with the Director of People and Culture.
- Regular weekly check-in meetings with the P&C Team.
- Must be able to work both within a team environment and independently. The P&C Intern has an entrepreneurial spirit and will be called upon to help grow and maintain programs, clinics and camp.
- Be willing to help in other areas of the company if needed.
- Communicate quickly and efficiently with direct manager and other senior team members. Use of organization-wide communication channels and policies (Slack, Email, Google Calendar etc.)
- Attend and take notes on routinely scheduled meetings with Program Management team and other KING leadership teams.