The state California projects the legal cannabis industry to be worth $7 Billion, and state legislators are crafting regulations to prepare business licenses for each tier of operations. The Cannabis Business Intern will monitor this process to assist in making strategic business decisions.
- Analyze the current market, make recommendations and draft business plan accordingly
- Review the best opportunity to obtain local permit and state license
- Work with permitted grow operation in Humboldt County to develop vertical integration plan
- Manage budget and prepare P&L sheet and financial analysis
- Prepare investor fundraising deck