Every year, Hooked influences where over 1 Million college students + millennials eat and spend money across 50 of the top college towns. Join our team and have a meaningful impact on a fast growing company that has it’s sights on dominating 400 U.S. college markets over the next few years!
Summer internship unlike any other. Now is your chance to join the #1 college food and drink app in the country. We are an aggressive startup looking for qualified self starters who are ready to take on the challenge of being a key part of growing your market.
We are looking for a flexible and motivated individual who is responsible for:
- Signing up restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to join Hooked
- Collaborating with existing Hooked restaurant owners to create exciting deals for Hooked users
- Working with business owners to set up events for Hooked
- Implementing creative marketing strategies to grow Hooked’s userbase in your city.
At Hooked we're looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
Graduating senior? This internship could lead to full-time employment at the end of the internship. For juniors, this could lead to earning a full-time position for summer 2020 when you graduate!
What can you expect?
- 6 in depth lessons from experienced sales and marketing professionals designed to help you sharpen your existing skills
- Weekly group and one on one calls to help you grow individually and as a team
- Warm leads and appointments set to help you close deals quickly
- The opportunity to manage yourself and learn what it takes to become a self-starter
- A professional letter of recommendation upon completion of your internship to boost your resume for future employers
- Numerical data to show future employers your successful track record as a Hooked intern.
- Weekly contests with the chance to win prizes and extra income
- Fun and ever-changing startup environment where we give you the tools to become your own boss and put the chance to be successful in your own hands
- Become proficient in a sales based CRM
- Learn to build and leverage relationships with owners and key influencers
- Summer internship with the ability to extend to the Fall based on performance
This is a commission-based internship so your level of pay is up to your performance
Our Expectations of you
- Reach weekly and monthly personal and company goals
- Manage yourself and be accountable for your success
- Contribute to weekly calls and help us improve our approach as a company and team
- Learn and eventually master sales CRM software
- Have some fun! This is an opportunity to learn and grow as a young professional
- Have the attitude of ownership. This is your market go out there and treat it like you are an owner of Hooked and see how far you can take this thing