Technology powers everything we do at T-Mobile. It takes an army of project managers, web developers, and engineers, all working like a well-oiled machine. This is teamwork at its best with technical warriors bravely pushing the edges of the wireless frontier.
Are you interested in the cutting edge of technology? Are you willing to participate and share your creative ideas and perspectives? Do you want to gain useful real-world job experience while in school? If you answered yes, then our Technology Experience (TechX) Internship Program is for you!
TechX is a part-time (15-20 hours a week) internship for students currently enrolled in a full-time Undergraduate degree program, majoring in Engineering or other Technology related fields. The program is nine months from October through June during which you will gain experience working through different challenges and projects. You'll partner with the best senior technologists in the industry and even have the opportunity to rotate teams giving you exposure to a wide variety of technologies across our organization.
Un-carrier Engineering and Network teams drive T-Mobile by delivering value into the product and enable innovation for optimal customer experience. As an Engineering intern you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of different roles including; RF, IP, Core and Software Engineering.
As an Engineering Intern, you will work with Senior Engineers to ensure that all new products and services are delivered successfully and ensure the best network performance for our customers. You will have the opportunity to learn about network planning and performance, work with other departments and partners to provide network solutions and analyze new technologies network performance feasibility. You will learn a wide variety of different technologies and applications alongside the industries top Engineers. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, customer focused and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier revolution
- Driving ongoing improvements and efficiency in operational practices, tools and processes
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to establish timelines and deliverables, and ensure adherence to standards and overall alignment on new initiatives.
- Supports senior engineers on large projects and launches.
- Use your knowledge of programming to test new systems functionality.
- Participates in vendor calls for software defects and enhancement requests on many applications.
- Provide network design documents as required for new systems and features deployment.
- Support internal analysis by documenting options and impacts via research and definition of technical requirements.
Recruiting for the 2019 TechX program takes place between March and September. We'll be visiting campuses across the country and attending national recruiting conferences in September through November. Candidate screening will begin in March. If we think you're a good fit for one of our roles, we'll contact you directly to discuss next steps. Interviews will start in late-May and all TechX roles will be filled by the end of September.