AT A GLANCE
- You're a motivated rising senior student graduating in DECEMBER 2022 or JUNE 2023 with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below and attend one of the listed accredited colleges or universities:
MAJOR: Software Engineering
COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY: University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Johnson C. Smith University
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It's a full-time, 10-week commitment from JUNE 1, 2022 through AUGUST 5, 2022.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
THE SPECTRUM INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp.
Our internships are designed to provide:
- Paid, full-time internship experience that offers exposure to real-word business.
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
As a Spectrum Intern, you'll be essential to two teams - your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You'll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on June 1, webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentations.
Internship responsibilities may include
Communication dashboard API:
- Provide dashboard to display all communication via all modes for a customer, one stop to enhance UI experience.
- Provide data for multiple actors, context based data delivery. Data sources can be integrated to multiple applications used by customer service agents and customers.
HERE'S WHAT IT TAKES TO GET STARTED
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
- Ability to work 100% in office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Oral and written skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Project and time management skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Works well independently
GGN100 291394 291394BR