Hallmark Aviation Services is seeking a Supervisor ($21/hr) for an International Airline in Maui, HI
The Airline Supervisor assists the Airline Account Manager with the airline operational and administrative processes while coordinating with the airline client/station manager to meet high quality standards.
- Minimum 18 months Airline Experience Preferred
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent focus on Customer and Client satisfaction
- Must be able to work morning, afternoon and/or night shift
- Ability and willingness to work harmoniously in a team environment
- Strong leadership, but stronger team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Thorough knowledge of airport operations: Arrivals, Departures, Ticket Counter
- Basic knowledge of airline reservations
- Able to solve basic problems within the operation: DBC, Delays, Cancellations, Etc.
- Computer, typing and ticketing experience
- Able to operate independently and work varied hours
- At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- English proficient
- Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
- Computer Literate
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs
- Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures