Hoglund Bus Company is hiring for a full time, Parts Specialist to join our Marshalltown, IA team. This position is responsible providing parts to our technicians to keep repairs flowing through the shop and assisting our customers in purchasing needed parts. This person will also cross train in our Service Department to assist with basic service functions.
WHY HOGLUND BUS COMPANY?
At Hoglund Bus Company we have been providing best in class products and services to our customers for over 70 years. In addition, our strong customer and vendor relationships have helped us become a leader in our industry. As a family owned business, our employees are an extension of our family. Join our team and, not only will you enjoy what you do, you will be rewarded with competitive wages, benefits, training, work/life balance, a clean and safe work environment, and much more.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide our technicians with the parts needed to complete repairs in a timely manner.
- Assist customers in purchasing needed parts over the phone or in person.
- Locate out of stock parts & submit emergency orders per customers' requests.
- Set up orders for shipments or pick-up as needed.
- Receipt parts into the computer system and put them away in the stockroom.
- Assist the Service Advisor with basic Service items such as open/close repair orders and updating customers on the status of their vehicles.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience. Prefer prior experience working with parts in a dealership setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize, prioritize, and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Windows and MS Office suite with the ability to master new computer systems. ADP/CDK or other DMS systems experience a plus.
- Ability to bend, twist, and reach to obtain parts inventory on a regular basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound on a regular basis.
- Ability to sit/stand 6 - 8 hours during a shift.
- International/Navistar experience a plus (not required).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Visit our website, www.hoglundbus.com, to learn more about us.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen
DMV & Background Check