Top Ten Florida Construction Company seeks an experienced Construction Project Manager to oversee high-value multi-family and hospitality work throughout South Florida. This opportunity is with one of the most well-respected general contractors in the industry and is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark in a genuine leadership role with a team setting the benchmarks within the industry.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 8+ Years of experience managing high-value ground up projects valued at $50 Million or greater.
- Previous background working on multi-family, highrise and/or large hospitality projects is a MUST.
- Must have experience creating construction schedules for complex projects, tracking milestones, managing budgets, overseeing subcontractors and providing leadership to large project teams.
- The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator with a strong track record of developing high-performing teams and delivering high-quality work for owners and clients.
- Previous building experience working in Hurricane Zones is preferred.