Top 20 General Contractor known for the nation’s most innovative, high-value ground-up construction projects seeks an Assistant Superintendent with 3-8 years of experience to join their Washington D.C. office. This progressive company has built some of the most famous landmarks throughout the United States and is the recipient of more than 100 awards including several Top Places to Work awards.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High-value ground-up project experience of $50 Million or more in hospitality, federal, higher ed, healthcare or office projects.
- 3-8 years of experience managing all construction operations for such projects including materials ordering and staging, look ahead schedules, subcontractor management, quality control, value engineering and review of contract documents.
- Exceptional understanding of large, complex projects with ability to be detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Engineering or similar field is preferred - Associates will be considered.
- US Citizenship is mandatory to due to the nature of the work required on federal projects.
- Top Secret Security Clearance (active or lapsed) is a plus.