To be eligible for this position, please complete the application on BlackRock's careers page after applying on WayUp. When applying on BlackRock's careers page, select up to two business divisions within the Analyst program. After applying you will immediately be invited to submit a Virtual Cover Letter and if you apply to Software Engineering, you will be invited to take a coding challenge. If you do not complete the application on BlackRock's careers page, you will not be eligible for the program.
Our sales and relationship management professionals build and maintain client relationships, work closely with professionals across BlackRock to provide outstanding service, and are responsible for the strategy and distribution of BlackRock’s platform.
Our business contains six teams:
- Institutional Client Business: Institutional Client Business collaborates with teams across BlackRock to deliver the breadth and depth of BlackRock’s platform to institutional clients. Our team spans 31 offices and covers over 4,000 institutional clients worldwide.
- Client Business: The Client Business teams are responsible for the strategy and distribution of the breadth and depth of BlackRock’s platform and products, including open-end funds, closed-end funds, alternatives, and managed accounts, among others, working in partnership with financial intermediaries.
- Global Consultant Relations: Our Global Consultant Relations team is crucial in driving business for institutional clients. The team partners with client experience managers, product strategists and specialists across the firm to identify client needs.
- ETF & Index Investing: BlackRock is the largest exchange traded fund (ETF) and index investments provider. As a business, we develop, analyze, and manage ETFs and Index Investments that track most major indices, providing clients with access to markets around the world.
- *Financial Institutions Group: *The Financial Institutions Group is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with BlackRock’s global financial institutions clients which include insurance companies, banks, and other financial firms. We pride ourselves on creating and delivering bespoke investment solutions, advisory, and analysis to our sophisticated client base. The group is the industry's largest third-party manager of insurance company assets, and our insurance practice is a strategic focus of the firm.
- *US Wealth Advisory: *Retail & Wealth Advisory is a broad-based B2B platform that delivers products and services through our distribution partners, such as financial advisors, private bankers, insurers, RIAs and direct platforms. We deliver the best of BlackRock to our clients using world class technology powered by Aladdin. Aladdin enables Wealth Advisory to deliver investment advice across asset classes in both active and passive vehicles (e.g., mutual funds, ETFs, closed-end funds, hedge funds, separately managed accounts and sub-advisory) that ultimately benefit clients saving for retirement, education costs or legacy accounts.
We Partner With:
- *Internally: *We work with Product Strategy, Legal, Compliance, Marketing and Business Operations
- *Externally: *We engage with clients and consultants
What will you do as an analyst?
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for sales, service, and communication to clients, consultants, and intermediaries
- Support the development of distribution strategies, including product, segmentation and market perspectives
- Assist in business initiatives, learning how to act as a project manager
- Collaborate with senior relationship managers to deliver BlackRock's investment expertise and innovative solutions across all asset classes to clients