We are currently looking to fill Multi Skilled Operator position in the Permian/Deleware Basin areas. The Backhoe/ Trackhoe/ Blade Operator will report directly to the Foreman, Spread Boss, Pusher, or Field Supervisor depending on the region and division which they are assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cut Slopes with Dozer
- Grade across location with Finish Blade
- Build oilfield locations, various reserve pits and frac pits.
- Figure cut and fills and ability to use laser level to establish grade.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Follow all relevant policies and procedures
- Maintain and build upon the company culture for industry leading safety programs
- Perform daily safety and maintenance inspections on equipment before operating
- Keep equipment clean and free of trash
- Ensure equipment is safely secured and stored.
- Advise supervisor or any needed maintenance or repairs needed to equipment
- Participate in routine maintenance of equipment such as greasing, cleaning filters, and adding fluids
- Engage in 3S JSA/ GO Card process, ABC observations, and Stop Work Program. Demonstrate your visible commitment to these processes and the 3S Safety Culture.
- Adhere to all 3S and customer safety policies and procedures
- Utilitze Hazard Scout to document your participation in BBS (ABC) observations
- Participate in GO Card discussions
- Develop JSA for assigned tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate must have the ability to Cut Slopes with Dozer
- Candidate must have the ability to grade across location with Finish Blade
- Candidate must have knowledge of building oilfield locations, various reserve pits and fac pits.
- Candidate must have knowledge to figure cut and fills and ability to use laser level to establish grade.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated ability to follow policies and procedures while operating equipment is a safe and effective manner to prevent injury and property damage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Knowledge of the key components of equipment operated.
- CDL PREFERRED
3S SERVICES, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S SERVICES, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. 3S SERVICES, LLC DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, MILITARY STATUS, STATUS AS A VIETNAM-ERA OR SPECIAL DISABLED VETERAN, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.