ABC Imaging is a global printing, media, and technology company. Since its inception in 1983, ABC Imaging has grown to operate 33 regional production hubs across the US, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, employing over 500 people. ABC Imaging occupies a unique market niche, providing turnkey imaging solutions steeped in technology to a wide range of vertical markets. With expertise ranging from its core grand format, offset, and reprographic printing services, to barricades, video production services, custom fabrication, managed print services, and more, ABC Imaging is a one-stop-shop for print management and visual media.
We are hiring for an on-site Client Relations/Print Production Specialists at our Boston, MA location(s) who can provide exemplary service in meeting clients' digital imaging and printing needs. You will:
- The primary point of contact for all in house print services at the client site, this includes oversized printing, correcting print queues using Fiery server UI systems, providing job quotes, order estimates, and project consultation.
- Manages the day-to-day administrative responsibilities including inventory, supply ordering, maintaining service on small format printers, print finishing, and large format plotters, conference room setup and meeting support.
- Maintains workflow scheduling, and project management to ensure deadlines are met and all projects are completed within the prescribed budget and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Performs supplemental digital graphic or print design services such as proof client artwork, edit client files to make them print-ready, arrange and produce press checks, mock-ups, revisions and edits based on client feedback.
- Working knowledge of equipment and production materials.
- Superior customer serviceability and experience working with customers both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about department capability and company to potential and existing clients
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees when delegating work and explaining procedures and processes.
ABC Imaging offers PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and other benefits.
We take pride in the quality of our work and dedication to our customers and in our collective team spirit.
Join us and be a part of something more!
ABC Imaging and its affiliated parties do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law