Join us at AllCells and help shape the future of biotech. Our diverse backgrounds in hematology, immunology, biotech and business fuel our creativity to find new solutions for our customers. Whether it's providing the highest quality cells to researchers around the world or supporting them in finding the next breakthrough, AllCells is looking for the best minds to help meet the changing demands of scientific research. At AllCells, you'll play an important role in staying a step ahead of what researchers need, and shaping the processes and solutions that make their jobs easier. Come be a part of the future of AllCells.
The Operations Specialist I/II is responsible for processing and isolating human primary cells and conducting quality control analysis.
- Processing and isolating human and animal primary cells using immunomagnetic isolation technology.
- Generating electronic & written records based upon testing and analysis of cell and/or tissue samples.
- Maintaining and organizing laboratory work area, consumables, and equipment.
- Preparing buffers, reagents, and other laboratory consumables.
- Testing cell culture media and reagents.
- Washing and maintaining lab-ware.
- Reporting out-of-specification products to managers.
- Handling and disposing of biological waste.
- Complying with laboratory policies and procedures.
- Maintaining finished goods inventory.
- Performing QA/QC on finished goods.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Train new lab staff.
- Validating new SOPs/equipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of laboratory experience in the life science or healthcare industries.
- Able to read, interpret, and communicate basic technical documents.
- Able to learn and operate standard laboratory equipment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Basic cell culture skills.
- Proficient in Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately follow work instructions and meet project timelines.
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required depending upon project timelines.
- Experience with ERP systems a plus.
Associates Degree in Biology or related life science discipline.
LOCATION: Alameda, California
AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For our full-time employees, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long/short term disability, 401K, FSA, rich paid time off plan, 12 holidays, and a bonus program.