About the User Experience Developer position
If you are passionate about technology and want to build a successful career in cloud, analytics and machine learning, AMPSIGHT is interested in you.
We are looking for a User Experience Developer based in the Washington, DC Metro Area. The User Experience Developer will work on both end-user and research-oriented mission applications with a high-performance agile team with other talented engineers, architects, and data scientists to design and integrate systems, create cutting-edge solutions optimized for Amazon Web Services (AWS), and provide hands-on cloud analytics and machine learning solutions to commercial, defense and intelligence customers in the federal government.
Candidates that possess a solid understanding of user interface design building simple and elegant user interfaces with an “invisible” feel and intuitive user experience. We are looking for top technical talent.
USER EXPERIENCE DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
• Animation/Graphics Design Experience
• Design, code, test, debug, and implement new web applications
• Application development using React-Redux
• Improve User Experience of existing web applications
• Maintain and enhance existing code-bases
• Interact with team members throughout the application life-cycle
• Communicate project status and identify technical risks
• Support end to end testing cycles and deployment
• Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS ARE:
• 7-20 years' experience working as a User Experience Designer with a focus on highly interactive, elegant, visually appealing user interfaces with consistent branding
• Experience with React, Angular 2+ or vue.js
• Experience in developing applications for Chrome/Firefox
• Understands concepts of responsive design
• Experience with web automation tools for testing (karma, mocha)
• Experience working with a team in an agile environment and able to work individually as well.
• Experience working with docker and relational databases or NoSQL in an AWS environment.
• Experience with mobile applications is a plus.
• Must be a US citizen
• BS degree in Computer Science preferred
• Bonus eligible
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401K with matching
• Stock options
• Remote with weekly team or design meetings in Ashburn, VA.
• Incubator work environment