SUMMARY: Senior level creative professional with ten plus years of experience as a Video and Photography Producer. This role is responsible for writing, producing, directing, shooting and editing effective videos, and producing/directing photography projects that align with brand marketing strategy and corporate initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for meeting with clients, brainstorming concepts, writing, producing, directing, shooting and editing video for various brand marketing, trade marketing, communications and corporate projects.
- Responsible for scripting, story-boards, location scouting, selecting and directing talent, and delivering projects on deadline.
- Make technical and creative decisions regarding locations, lighting, art direction, shooting, angles, placement, and audio needs.
- Capable of leading production crews, defining project scope, managing client expectations and delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Expertly produce projects in studio, on location, and with green screen.
Capable of shooting, editing and delivering “Tier 1” level video projects.
- Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high-quality video productions (HD and 4K) with minimal supervision.
Partner with the Studio Operations Specialist to confirm production schedules and minimize scheduling conflicts.
Work with the studio team to help drive scheduled deliverables, relay revision requests, record progress and help tackle obstacles as they arise
Constantly create and build relationships with internal clients, industry partners, freelance crews, talent and vendors in the production space.
- 10 years experience as a senior video and photography producer
- Four year degree in television or film production, photography, marketing, advertising or communications
- Strong ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite tools (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Significant experience shooting, editing and delivering video (DSLR and ENG Cameras) and photography projects
- Ability to work within project management software (such as Teamwork), to manage projects, timelines and schedules
- Recommend equipment and software purchases to Studio Production Manager
- Demonstrate ability to build trust with colleagues and customers
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment
- Demonstrate ability to interact effectively with people at all organization levels
- Assist in production of creative executions and big ideas across digital and social channels
- Effectively meet deadlines and find new ways to create relevant content
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Capable of making quality decisions quickly
- Continuously find ways to push our projects to the next level by combining creative design and communication skills with superb customer service
- Ability to lift and carry video and photography equipment and basic tool use