Axion Health Inc. is seeking an ETL Developer to work on Informatica integration-based projects. We demand high-quality work, a team player and a friendly, collegial attitude. In return, we offer a stimulating, collaborative work environment, a great work/life balance, and smart, interesting co-workers and clients. Looking for the top 10% developer. Make a difference. Brilliance a plus!
In this position, you will be expected to create and maintain ETL’s and mappings using Informatica tools. You will be working with our data engineering team to build and maintain a redshift dimensional data warehouse and work with the BI developers to help prepare the data for compliance reporting. In addition, you will use Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) to maintain and develop mappings to achieve HR Integration with our clients using identity matching techniques. We are looking for someone with 3+ years of informatica ETL experience.
This is a full-time employment position at our office in Broomfield, Colorado. We are not considering remote candidates currently and we do not offer sponsorship.
• Experience developing ETL’s in Informatica cloud (IICS) and IDQ. Advanced Workflow or Informatica API manager skills would be very helpful.
• Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift databases is recommended. Experience with AWS RDS and AWS Aurora is a plus.
• PL/SQL and Redshift SQL knowledge necessary. PostgreSQL knowledge is also required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience communicating with clients.
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to think outside the box, create unconventional solutions to solve unique problems.
• Detail oriented. Understands the importance of QA and Unit Testing.
• You will be part of a small data team, so flexibility is required.
• Must have ability to successfully balance requests from multiple streams.
• Ability to thrive in fast paced startup environment.
• A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, data analytics or a related field or equivalent experience.
ABOUT AXION HEALTH INC.:
Axion Health, Inc. is an occupational health information technology company headquartered in Broomfield (Denver-Boulder), Colorado, and founded in 2004 by experts in the field of occupational health.
Axion Health’s Software-as-a-Service offering, “ReadySet®”, provides customers with an easy-to-use, suite of capabilities allowing employee health practices to efficiently administer health programs while providing employees a convenient, web-based means to enroll and participate in health programs offered by employers. Designed to complement and streamline office workflow, our service includes unique clinical decision support features to help apply evidence-based best practices. ReadySet solutions include immunization programs, respirator fit testing, pre-placement management, medical surveillance, hearing conservation, workers’ compensation case management, wellness, and injury & illness management, among others.
Axion offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, etc.