Seeking a Digital Photo Retoucher experienced in high-volume and high-quality digital retouching. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and quality. The Retoucher will help support the needs of the Retouchers, Post Production Manager, Photographers, Stylists and Creative Director as well as other internal personnel. Candidates must be well versed in Adobe Photoshop. A developed eye and appreciation of professional photography and advertising art is an important factor for consideration and success in the position. This position is onsite only.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Retouch and correct product and backgrounds in imagery
- Create masks
- Color correct imagery to physical samples and maintain continuity across multiple images
- Maintain the integrity of file structure protocol
- Assist Sr. Retouchers in retouching of Campaign imagery as assigned
- Gather physical product samples and file them away according to Seasonal needs
- Perform quality control check on final images prior to delivery assets
- Completely own and manage the Ecomm product still-life and on-figure retouching and color-matching needs
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Internship experience up to 1 year of photo retouching and post production experience
- Strong eye and understanding of color and color matching
- Knowledge of process automation is a plus
- College degree in communications, art, photography, or a related field of study
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite, Capture One or DAM experience a plus
- Ability to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Highly organized and efficiency focused
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand