Active Home Health and Hospice is looking for a full-time C.N.A to Care for our patients in Salt Lake County! We are looking for a C.N.A who is caring, professional and self-motivated to join our team. We are a fun-loving, compassionate group that thrives off the gratification of caring for others!
- Home visits to assist patients with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, dressing and oral care.
- Ongoing need for employee to see and read information, identify patient needs.
- Daily charting of patient visits and services performed.
- Adhering to the organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Must be able to recognize emergencies and expected to maintain a safe, healthy and professional environment for each patient.
- Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the RN Case Manager.
- Current Utah Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA).
- Current driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation.
- CPR Certified
- Ability to transfer and position patients independently and safely.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Awesome team environment and great co-workers.