About the Physical Therapist Position
We are looking for Physical Therapist to act as the patient's partner throughout the journey of restoring motion. You'll ensure that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize their quality of life and movement potential within the fields of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
As this is a PRN position , you will be working with us on an as-needed basis. We offer flexible scheduling, and you can choose the areas you prefer to cover. We would make an excellent addition to your full-time job.
- treat and evaluate patients in the comfort of their homes
- evaluate patients' homes and interview family members
- create an individualized treatment plan and carry out different approaches such as training and exercise to ease the patient's pain and enhance mobility
- coordinate with other healthcare professionals and the executive director
- assess and monitor patients' progress
- document and report patients' progress
- License to practice within the state
- Physical examination/medical clearance completed under a year
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in this field
- Prior experience in home health is preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage own schedule and patient load