JOB TITLE: AZURE CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
JOB LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA (REMOTE TILL THE COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED)
DURATION: 6 + MONTHS, CONTRACT TO HIRE
AgreeYa is a global Systems Integrator and is seeking an Azure Cloud Solution Architect. The Azure Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for...
As an Azure Application and Cloud Architect, you will lead and contribute to cloud-focused engineering teams to deliver end-to-end cloud transformation. This challenging role requires senior knowledge and experience across many facets of cloud technology: application development, hybrid environments / connectivity, container platforms and modern data services, while understanding the governance, security, monitoring and cost management aspects of the entire ecosystem.
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultant with deep technical backgrounds, experience in building world-class cloud solutions and strong leadership skills.
This position will start off remote. At some point once the Technology division returns to work, this resource will need to work from an office in GA or CA..
There will be 1. Phone interview, 2. Technical interview 3. Leadership interview for this role. The manager will move swift as they need to hire right away. This is a possible contract to hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of our app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging Azure PaaS and the Kubernetes container platform.
- Expert-level technical design and thought-leadership of Azure assessment and implementation engagements
- Lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design, migration and modernization strategy
- Implement modern serverless services via Azure App Services, functions, and Logic Apps
- Implement end-to-end DevSecOps automated processes and pipelines via Azure DevOps
- Support IaaS and data migrations and PaaS modernizations
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, AKS, OpenShift or ARO container platforms and guide and support development teams as needed
- Communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions through modeling and using tools like Visio
- Provide technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast and modernization strategy
- Contribute knowledge, tools and positivity to the EA group and greater Delta Dental culture and community
- Serve as a technical leader and mentor
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in Platform Technologies: Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Kubernetes/AKS/OpenShift, Azure storage, Service Bus, Azure SQL Database, Redis Cache, Azure Search, Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Traffic Manager, Key Vault, Cosmos DB, Azure DevOps, API Management, ARM templates, and general cloud governance and security mechanisms are required.
- Experience with modern data solutions via Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Data Bricks, SQL data warehouse, and Cosmos DB.
- Experience using EA modeling tools like Orbus; MS 365 tools, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Applicable knowledge of principles summarized in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience developing architectures in multiple domains -- infrastructure, Security, Software architectures and key software components
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS capabilities on cloud platforms
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Demonstrable consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- An understanding of modern Azure service offerings is a must.
NOTES FOR REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- AT LEAST 5+ YEARS OF ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE, INFRASTRUCTURE AND/OR SOLUTION DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
- AT LEAST 3+ YEARS DELIVERING ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS ON THE MICROSOFT AZURE PLATFORM
- EXPERIENCE WITH AGILE/SCRUM METHODOLOGY
Bachelor of Computer Science/IT is preferred
- Certification in Azure Solution Architecture
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.