We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help us to deliver salesforce related services to our staff as part of our greater MicroServices ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in Salesforce as a developer, a passion for teamwork, an ability to continuously deliver support services and seamlessly work across departments to execute projects. This person will design solutions in a holistic way, considering multiple perspectives.
- Full-stack development and implementing effective, innovative and high-quality software components on the Salesforce platform
- In-depth experience with Apex, Enterprise Patterns, testing on the Salesforce technology stack.
- Ability to discuss architectural solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Excellent knowledge of multitenant architecture
- Professional diagramming skills like BPMN,UML,ERD
- Good understanding of code metrics
- Work closely with other developers and as lead developer coach others on best practices
- Design solutions with an eye towards the future. (scalability, maintainability, testability, …)
- You have common sense
- Love to analyze stuff, because you want to know how it works
- Strong communication skills and ability to present your ideas
- Able to organize your work
- You are bold and eager to learn
- Like to share knowledge