The Assistant Director of Communications will be responsible for the development and implementation of internal and external communications plans for public relations, website, and social media in support of Consigli’s brand, marketing and corporate communications goals.
- Write news announcements, written statements, articles, talking points and Q&A’s for ground breakings and topping offs and service offerings and ongoing PR campaigns, partnerships, etc.
- Identify and pursue opportunities that will further Consigli's brand awareness including speaking/event opportunities
- Liaise with team and project executives to identify and craft written content and compelling storylines across the business
- Respond to press inquiries and support Director of Communications with response
- Track and report campaign results, measure program success and report metrics via marketing business intelligence tools
- Serve as a liaison to PR agency to plan and execute PR campaigns
- Manage and execute social media strategy and content plan
- Support the Director of Communications on special projects as assigned.
- Strategic thinking with exceptional writing skills, high editorial skills and creativity
- Be a self-starter and work cross-functionally across multiple areas of responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
- Outstanding attention to detail and an ability to boil down complex product offerings and communicate them effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 10 - 15 years experience within the Public Relations and/or Communications field.
- Proven track record of creating highly successful media relations programs.
- Proven track record of responding quickly, yet thoughtfully, to urgent PR matters.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; Adobe Creative Suite; highly competent in content management systems (CMS's) and platforms.
- Proficiency in social media platforms for business purposes is required.
Consigli is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.