We are looking for a high energy content leader to join our growing Marketing Team and build a high quality content development powerhouse. You will focus on providing value to prospects and users through the development of educational and sales enablement content.
Importantly, you will be the key content partner to our Demand Gen and Sales Enablement teams, developing creative assets that help explain to our audience not only what we do and how we help them, but also be the creative backbone for their campaigns to drive meaningful engagement.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Accelerate the expansion of our content marketing campaign strategy and execution across a variety of channels including web, paid social, partners, email, and more.
- Partner cross-functionally with demand gen, product marketing, design, and other stakeholders to develop a range of multimedia content (i.e,. web videos, blog posts, eBooks, webinars) to support overall marketing team goals
- Produce content for partners, influencers, and product launches
- Oversee and optimize the Company Blog, product newsletter, and other owned content
- Work with content developers across the company to ensure consistency of voice across the full customer lifecycle
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5-7 years of experience and a degree in a related field such as marketing or communications
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to enterprise organizations
- Experience in editorial and strategic content marketing, with a focus on business, finance or technology
- Strong understanding of paid and organic media channels and how they relate to content and campaign promotion and amplification
- Outstanding editing capabilities
- Loves storytelling with excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
- A strategic thinker capable of generating product and educational narratives
- Track record of developing and managing a robust content development calendar
- Gets energized from examining information, exploring new concepts and gets excited about innovating and new ways of working.