At [Confidential Company], we're in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
We create opportunity through a combination of reliable tools, resources, and deep understanding on over 5 million commercial real estate properties in today's market. Our sales teams help our client find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing [Confidential Company], the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
As a [Confidential Company] SALES EXECUTIVE you will be responsible for managing an ever growing book of business working with existing clients to broaden their use of our products; [Confidential Company] Suite, LoopNet and Apartments.com. At [Confidential Company] you will receive a first class onboarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
· Develop and execute a business plan to manage and grow your existing customer base
· Prospect and develop a customer pipeline with sales calls, new business sales demonstrations, ensuring successful customer integration,
· Manage existing client relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
· Cross selling other [Confidential Company] Group Products including LoopNet, Apartments.com, [Confidential Company] Risk Analytics and [Confidential Company] Real Estate Manager
· Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline
· Account for all field activities in our CRM system
· Represent [Confidential Company] at Industry Events and be an ambassador for the company
· Two or more years of successful sales experience selling software as a service from leading software, business intelligence or information providers preferably in a business to business environment
· Two or more years of experience in training clients on how to use solution post sale
· A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
· Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience