DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
We're an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you're excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we're excited to consider you for a position at [Confidential Company].
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Active application development.
- Guide architecture for complex projects by promoting architectural best practices for software development and services
- Leads technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, and contribute to development project estimates, scheduling, test plans, and code reviews.
- Lead the infrastructure and systems design for applications in cloud technologies: UI technologies, microservices, SQL/NoSQL datastores and caching layers
- Review and suggest the Unit test cases and the testing approach used by the team.
- Work with the Architects community and understand overall direction for the organization.
- Advise other local technology teams on best practices, applicable technologies, and educate teams on the basics of cloud-native delivery.
- 2+ years of experience with software architecture
- 8+ years of Senior Developer experience
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS
- Web Services Design & Best Practices with REST, JSON
- Software Development: Java (required), node.js, Python, HTML5, Angular (required)
- DevOps: Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Gradle, Maven
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastore design