CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Strategic Communications Analyst to support a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency. The work will support the agency in meeting its mission requirements and further support the execution of programs and missions by assisting, advising, and providing the community with federated, technology-enabled Human Resources (HR) business and IT processes that are compliant with Departmental policies, strategically aligned, and customer-focused.
The Strategic Communication Analyst supports the analysis of communications requirements in support of business process and IT systems modernization. Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting development and implementation of the strategic communications scope and objectives based on both enterprise needs and a thorough understanding of Business Transformation and change management requirements.
- Recommending procedures, policies, technologies, software products, and custom systems that will help the organization achieve its strategic communications goals.
- Supporting projects of small to intermediate size, providing strategic communications services and products as required.
- Developing and maintaining agency communication products.
- Supporting the delivery of training, presentations, workshops, or conference sessions to stakeholders on agency topics.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in related field; other education, commensurate experience and the demonstrated ability of the individual may be substituted.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience providing DoD strategic communications support. Specialized experience may substitute for years of experience.
DESIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Publisher.