GROWTH MARKETING EXPERIENCES THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT:
- Scaling a B2B2C product or collaboration platform from small to big numbers
- Building SEO and referrals as key acquisition channels for your product
- Driving compounding growth through rapid, creative experimentation
- Creating analytical systems that help us understand performance of our tests
- Growing products that have stood out for their exceptional quality
- Setting up third-party tools, including analytics and marketing automation
- Understanding of HTML and the technical aspects of SEO, including site audits
- Working at early-stage startups where you were one of the first growth marketers
SKILLS THAT MAKE YOU EXTRAORDINARY:
- A born executor, with hunger to rapidly grow a world-changing product, who can balance speed, scope, and quality
- Natural orientation towards using data and analytics to unearth opportunities to scale what’s working and improve what’s not
- Unceasing fountain of creative ideas around ways to grow that span the product, marketing, and operational realms
- Relentless obsession with hitting and exceeding the goals you set for yourself
- A deep systems orientation—you believe that building, managing, and improving processes is the best way to achieve results
- Desire to work in a flat, collaborative culture where we win and lose as a team
- Comfort with, and joy in, the ambiguity of early stage products (bonus points if you’ve started, or have considered starting, your own company)
At Almanac, we’re looking for structured thinkers full of passion, ambition, and kindness. We’d love for you apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your experience, skills, and interests will help you stand out—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Almanac, we welcome people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions and the status quo. Join us.
AT ALMANAC, WE:
- Are fundamental optimists who believe we’re still only at the start of the digital age.
- Go to extraordinary lengths to distinguish ourselves through world-class work.
- Prioritize quality over speed, and speed over scope.
- Desire working with deeply kind, mission-driven people.
- Strive to make the complex simple.
- Use first principles to debate ideas, test assumptions, and make decisions.
- Seek the truth by putting data above opinions.
- Assume good intent and give tactical feedback to help each other get better.
- Hold no ego—when our customers win, we all win.
AS A COMPANY, WE ARE SERIOUSLY COMMITTED TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH:
- You will set your own monthly goals aligned with our ambitious strategy
- You will have our collective support in achieving major wins—and personal coaching from your manager
- You will be able to request and manage your own budget
- You will be encouraged to take risks, try new things, and be creative with your work
- You will have many opportunities to exchange and engage in feedback
- You will be offered continual chances to stretch yourself and raise your own bar
- You will be rewarded for achieving excellence and mastery