Alpha Marketing Strategies has recently expanded and has an opening for an Entry Level Customer Coordinator Representative position. The individual in this role would be acting as a client liaison, working on behalf of both our clients and the consumer. This role will involve providing valuable information and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with both accuracy and efficiency. This position is for someone that has great customer service and communication skills and that wants a role that is more career-oriented. We have found that candidates with experience in retail, restaurants, hospitality, or as customer service representatives are easy to train into this role because they have the innate people skills and love of a fast-paced environment.
WHAT SETS ALPHA APART?
We believe that, just as the world is changing, marketing must always change with it. We focus on bringing back the human connection our consumers deserve. Our innovative approach to marketing our clienteles' products has allowed us to have explosive growth within a highly competitive industry, leading to a 210% growth for the company over the past two years.
- Conduct consultations, articulate financial savings, features, and benefits of our client’s services in an accurate and professional manner.
- Differentiate our clients from the competition in a confident and professional manner.
- Utilize CRM software platform to track and notate customer interactions, and follow ups.
- Meet or exceed expected KPI's.
- Build rapport with potential customers and clients; explain product and services capabilities; overcome objections; prepare contracts.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating customers’ current needs.
- Contribute in the development and coordination of marketing strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education/ Experience: 1-2 yrs in a customer driven industry is a bonus. BA/BS preferred, not required.
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business and the ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision are necessary skill sets for this role.
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service. Open-minded with a passion for learning and career growth. CRM experience is a bonus.
- Ability to work Mon – Fri
ALPHA CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Average first year income range: $50,000 - $55,000. Alpha Marketing Strategies offers pay growth opportunities through our generous pay structure including uncapped commissions and bonuses.
- Options for medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Alpha believes in promoting from within based on employees performance and work ethic so our Customer Service Coordinators are assessed quarterly for promotion opportunities.
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ENJOY MOST ABOUT ALPHA:
- Monthly opportunities for monetary and non-monetary bonuses and rewards, such as vacations, Dinners out, electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and events.
- A robust social program filled with team building events (karaoke nights, winery trips, rock climbing, bowling, etc) and activities, including local philanthropy work (Big Brother Big Sister, Project Dignity, and Red Cross, etc.) and regional/national conferences.
- Leadership and training programs offered for qualified employees.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team members.
We train entry-level team members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the Sacramento and Reno business market. On a management level, we act as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization and prepare recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns.
From internships to career opportunities, Alpha Marketing Strategies provides upward mobility, hands-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team opportunities for advancement and the necessary training, mentorship, and development so that each individual will have the tools required for them to be successful.