ENTRY LEVEL - SALES ASSISTANT - FULL TIME
WITH A FUN TEAM AND SPORT LIKE ENVIRONMENT
Calling all athletes, competitors, leaders, team players, sports fanatics, etc...
Are you looking for a competitive, challenging job/career?
Do you see situations as a win or lose, first or last, succeed or fail?
Are you passionate about teamwork, competition, and recognition?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
As we get closer and closer to the end of the year, our office is buzzing with the high demands of our client's end of the year goals. Our Events Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training, so no sales experience is needed!
WE OFFER IN-HOUSE AND ON-SITE TRAINING ALONG WITH GUIDANCE, SUPPORT, NETWORKING CONTACTS, MENTORS AND MORE
THIS ENTRY LEVEL SALES ROLE INVOLVES
- Working in a Team, Producing Producing Individual Results Producing
- Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
SOME OF THE BENEFITS ARE
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition, Awards, and Additional Incentives
At Alpha Marketing Strategies, individual success leads to team success, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed! We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience in sport, fitness, teamwork, and leadership make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
THE REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDATIONS ARE
- 1 -2 Years of experience in a sports environment, fitness or healthcare industry, leadership, teamwork, sales, customer service or related experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success and career growth
- A proven commitment (education, sports, clubs, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and willing to commute to Sacramento, 95811 daily For Consideration
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide account management across key accounts
- Growing an existing account base
- Managing an existing account base
- Identify new sales opportunities with existing accounts
- Develop new business from existing relationships
- Maintain and grow existing accounts and close new accounts
- Increase sales from customers within the area through business development, key account management
- Developing new customer accounts and relationships
- Achieving order budgets through sales to new and existing accounts/clients
- Develop new business within account base via new listings in addition to execution of new account opportunities
- Understand the customer's business and direct account management/sales strategies
- Identify new revenue opportunities with existing client base
- Manage existing accounts and help develop and new opportunities
- Assist with monthly management accounts and senior management reporting
- Involve traditional account management activities
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Assess the key account's ongoing potential
- Execute territory and specific account sales plan
- Maintain business relationships with new and existing clients
- Meet account objectives and client expectations
As entrepreneurs, as humanitarians, and as individuals who feels a connection not only with our own inner passions but also with humanity as a whole, we understand our responsibility to not only develop ourselves to our own fullest potential but to help others to do the same. By being invested in the development of others, we have the ability to change the world by creating contributors, creators, and visionaries who do not fear their own aspirations but instead run towards them wholeheartedly. We will teach people to embrace their storms, their struggles, and their failures- understanding that it is what we do in the dark that gets us to the light. We will change the world by dedicating ourselves to the development of others and, through our everyday actions, we will live the legacy that we will leave behind.