Our mission is to fix healthcare in America. We analyze healthcare claims data to identify waste, low-quality care, and inefficiencies within the healthcare system. We suggest solutions to reverse negative trends to help our customers get the most out of their healthcare dollars. We're doing it by bringing the latest technology and design from outside healthcare to reimagine the way employers get value out of their data. By empowering employers to bend their own cost curve down, together we can bring America's runaway healthcare costs more in line with the rest of the world.
We are passionate about what we do. Artemis is committed to being compassionate and caring in the way we treat our customers and our employees. We work hard at what we do because we know we are making a difference in the lives of the people we work with. We take ownership in what we do, and we are transparent with our team members as well as our customers. We are constantly pushing ourselves to be better for the customers we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
Artemis is looking for a creative, hardworking, self-motivated person to join our sales team as a Solution Engineer. Artemis is growing quickly and we are looking for someone that has demonstrated the ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions. You will be working closely with the salespeople to help them better understand our market. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy as well as personable. You are someone who can communicate technical information internally to the implementation staff on new clients needs. Basically we want someone who is passionate about, and understands what we are doing.
Our product team is made up of 2 product managers and our VP of Product. Our goal is to win with product, and our current team exemplifies that goal. The team works tirelessly to make sure our products are what our customers need. Your team is very empathetic towards our users and other stakeholders. The team leaves their ego at the door so that be best ideas can be cultivated and used. You have the opportunity to work with some of the best product people in the valley.
- Help Create Standard Stories (Reports) as part of our product offering
- Analyze and interpret forms of utilization and healthcare data
- Identify new concepts/opportunities that align with product Strategy
- Support sales team in demonstrations, specifically technical conversations around metrics, breakdowns, product infrastructure, benefits, healthcare considerations, etc
- Assist Sales in preparation for key meetings
- Communicate prospective client feedback to the Artemis product and analytic departments
- Travel 25-50%
- 3+ years of relevant work experience working in SaaS, analytics, or other B2B products
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare analytics and working with data warehousing tools
- The ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions
- Creativity mixed with a strong desire to learn
- The ability to work well with customers and potential customers
- 5+ years of experience working at one of the major 3 consulting firms